Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Of being nikahofied

I had never thought being married would be sho much fun. I know how I avoided writing posts about my engaged/married life in my previous posts cuz I just didn't find it right for some odd reason. But now I know I was just being stupid.

So, there's going to be a lot of bragging from now on =P I mean why not. Right? Right ^.^

 I'll mark a year of my nikah in 4 days. Aah. How I wish he was here. It's going to suck without him. I'm actually secretly praying for him to land at my door on the 8th, which is not going to happen cuz it's just not possible. Sigh. But I still have my fingers crossed.

Hubby never fails to surprise me. Which is pretty cool.. Even though this time I know you're not gonna show up cuz had you been planning to, I would've gotten the hint by now, just how I know what the surprise is gonna be. I'm just cooler you know.

Why do people have to go abroad to study? Really. Pakistan is just equally awesome and is it fair to get married, spend time with your wife, make her feel like she's the luckiest girl on this planet with the awesomest hubby and then just fly away for more than a year so that she rots here shopping and celebrating anniversaries on her own. It's just unfair. Brutal rather.

You do see what you're turning me into, yes? Such a wife.

No comments: