Monday, May 16, 2011

ACCA blues!

I've spent most of my ACCA life crying over how I don't belong here, how ACCA is not for me and how I totally detest myself for getting into this mess. Well, now, I've decided that it's time to stop my harping. And why not? I have finally realised,thanks to the hubby for his constant motivating lectures, that it is, after all , I, who is going to benefit from it- BIG TIME!

ACCA might be boring, with no room for innovation and might also be the most dry course of this world- it is going to pay me good. If I work, that is, and if I do not decide to drop out in the end, which I'm most likely to if, the husband stops pushing me around for this particular reason. Which he won't- hopefully. As it is, I will obviously have no issues in staying at home and serving the husband chapatis when, the very likes of my species are all ambitious and shit. I used to be that, though, once upon a time..

So, anyway, the very thought of the husband's motivating lectures and the amount of time, that is spent on trying to get my head in the books by the poor lad, is exactly what is making me study these days.

And hence, I make peace with the preposterous thought, that I will be one of the proud members of ACCA some day. Hopefully, inshAllah!

No comments: