Friday, August 19, 2011

I don't cook

I don't. Sachi! Kabhi bhi nahi.

Just your normal desserts like cake, brownies and that candi biscuit and pineapple thing and the oh-so-awesome choco-cheese cake. But, that is all about it. Other than that I don't. And that's not even cooking, more like baking and refrigerating.

So I'm gonna be tying the knot 'literally' this December, right? Right! And I can't cook. That is not even of concern since the in-laws have bina auntie to cook and everything but bhui! Mujhe tou pyaaz kaatna bhi nahi ata.

That's shameful.

My cosin is 8 and she can make aalu ki bhujia.
I'm 21!
I can make parathas though, but, I never fry them.

Not that I'm spoilt or anything even close to that.

A girl should know how to cook. Even the husband can cook. Sharam karo RIDA!!

So, today I made salan. Chicken ka salan. And I learnt alot, really, like, potatoes are a bitch to peel, onions are a pain to chop and most of it all I DON'T ENJOY COOKING.

Bas. Khatam hogai baat.

4 comments:

quartertoinsane said...

if u dnt fry them, they arnt parathas :P

n ur hubby knws hw to cook, jst enjoy that...

ms.parker said...

Haha I'm freaked out too! My hone walley in laws don't even have a bina aunty :( And the husband-to-be can't even make an omelet. :'( Mera kya hoga?

Btw I thought you were married already? What were those pictures about?

Rida. said...

You are engaged =O
Congratulations!!! =D
Who? How? When? =D

Hojayega kuch na kuch tou. If the husband gets employed outside Pakistan then we will be sailing in the same boat =P

And those pictures were of nikah. December is rukhsati =)

uzme said...

lol...luckily for you...cooking wont be an issue:p