Friday, August 19, 2011

All Things Gory

I am living in a city of cannibals; breathing an air filled with remorse and the stench of blood. The word 'depressing' does not suffice in the present situation. I can only word my emotions which might sound as artificial as any other person reading a newspaper and then sighing over the fact that we live in such a rotten potty place. I can't even begin to imagine the horrible state of the people related to those who are dead, whose bodies they go on searching and come home with not their loved ones but a bag full of  chopped pieces of the deceased body.
Yes, it's today that I understood the brutal meaning of 'bori bandh laash'  I always thought they just put the body in a sack but it's not like that. They don't even shoot that poor person dead. The person is cut and chopped into pieces. That is how they kill them.
How can anybody be that bloodthirsty? So in human? It's sickening. SICKENING!!
I don't know how we can go about living in this place. Screw patriotism really! Won't you- if offered- run out of this place if given the opportunity?
I wish I was powerful and rich like that. I would fund each and every family and would ask them all to run away. To empty this city and leave it in the hands of those cannibals to feed on each other!

2 comments:

quartertoinsane said...

if u was rich like that, u wouldnt feel dis way...

Rida. said...

I don't think so.
I might just get rich like that and that and fund people like that and be awesome like that ^.^